We’re looking for people from the RSA Community to participate in some research that will help guide future improvements to Security Analytics and the related services we provide. We’ll be conducting one-hour interview sessions either in person or over the phone. We'll be offering a $75 stipend for your time, but most importantly, your thoughts and feedback will have direct impact on our product.
We’re trying to ensure that we get a broad range of participants. To see if you’re a candidate for this research, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the questions below:
- Who is your current employer?
- What is your job title and role?
- How large is your IT security team?
- less than 5 people
- 5 - 10 people
- 10 - 15 people
- more than 15 people
- How often do you use RSA security products?
- several times a day
- once a day
- once a week
- a few times a month
- Which RSA products do you use?
- What are the key tasks you complete with these?
- How long have you been using them?
- A phone number we can reach you at?
If you are a good fit, our research consultant will contact you by email to schedule your conversation.