We have a workflow variable named "REQUEST_BOs", created in below SQL select node. It is possible that this variable can contain one, multiple or no values. In a case that variable has no item, we would like to skip subsequent approval step named "Approval - BOs". However, we could not understand how in decision node we can detect if the WF variable contains value or not
*Condition Check with "Exists", "Array Contains Value", "Is An Array" is tried but non of them worked.
- Exists, always resulted in True
- Array Contains Value, resulted in False when there is no or one item.
- Is An Array, resulted in False when there is no or one item.
I need a decision node which will
- return true if variable has one or multiple value
- return false if no value is set.
Any commands please?
resulted in False when there is no or one item.