Hello, the purpose of this approach is to use multi step review functionality of user access review. Is it possible to somehow configure user access review for reviewing only accounts?
There are many limitations/challenges to using a user access review for reviewing accounts.
1. User review happens from the perspective of users. However, the access is derived from account, the account information is displayed and that seem to be only basis why you were looking to use user reviews for reviewing accounts.
2. If the account is orphaned, it can not in any way appear in user review.
3. User review starts with picking users. A custom query or advanced filter (in Account with) can however be used to only pick users who are associated to accounts that need to be reviewed.
4. The difficult part would be to restrict the entitlements to the ones that are only associated to the accounts. If the filters can be used to only pick entitlements that are associated to accounts (that depends on how data is collected/organised)
5. There will be no option to reject whole account.
6. If there are multiple users associated to an account, there will be multiple entries for each entitlement(one for each user) to review in the user review unlike one account to entitlement to be reviewed in account reviews.
If 3 and 4 can be worked out with the filters and the columns are adjusted to primarily show account to entitlement information, this may be possible. It will have its limitations as specified.
No the idea of the user access review is to review users, if you want to review accounts you need to use the account review. Downside of the account review is that you cannot configure a multi-step
Retrieving data ...