We are going to migrate RSA AM to new DC and server.
Now we have only primary instance of 8.1 version (VMware virtual appliance).
In the new DC it will be the Hyper-V platform.
Could you give recommendations/ best practices for migration scenarios.
Some unclear questions:
- is there a tool for migrating users and tokens to the new server?
- is it reasonable to migrate through the installing of the replica server in the new DC or it will be better to install the new system from scratch?
- can the primary and replica servers be on the different platforms (VMware and Hyper-V)?
- could we migrate users and tokens from 8.1 to 8.2 RSA AM version or we'll need to migrate to 8.1 first and then update to 8.2?
- do you recommend to update RSA AM from 8.1. to 8.2 version or we can use 8.1 version further?
Sorry for maybe trivial questions. The old administrator left the company and I didn’t use the system before.
Thank you in advance.