Anyone has any information about the table or view that keeps relation between ?
CR (ChangeRequest) <-> Job <-> CIs (ChangeItems)
Thanks in advance
CR (ChangeRequest) goes in t_av_change_requests table
CIs (ChangeItems) goes in t_av_change_request_details table - change_requests_id column holds t_av_change_requests.id
Job goes to wp_proci and wp_proci_node tables - wp_proci.proci_ref column holds the id of the CR and wp_proci_node.proci_id holds the wp_proci.id
For reporting purpuses use pv_change_requests and pv_change_request_details Views.
Thanks but we could not get how to find relation btw JOB and CR items in that particular job. (Consider grouping of CIs).
We found "V_AV_WFWORKITEM_DETAILS" view for this purpose and below query seems okay. Anything wrong with this approach?
from V_AV_WFWORKITEM_DETAILS wfi, T_AV_CHANGE_REQUEST_DETAILS crd
AND crd.id = wfi.cri_id
Yes this query is also right , only thing is it will only give relation between CR item and current Jobs which have not reached Final State.
We observe a strange behavior in Fulfillment WF using above mentioned queries. Please find the details below.
- In our Fulfillment WF, we have set grouping option as "group by business source".
Moreover, as given in below screenshots we have 2 SQL select Nodes in the beginning of the WF;
1- "Get JobID" : It gets the JobID of the particular job. Screenshot 1
2 - "Job_AppRole_ID" : It gets the ID of application role in the particular job. Screenshot 2
- We added a user to the role with 2 app-role from 2 different applications and submitted the request.
- 2 different job is created for each application.
- Checking the jobs created we can see the JOBID properly retrieved. However we do not see the AppRoleID field populated. Screenshot 3
- Next, We restarted the Job Screenshot 4
- We can successfully see both fields JOBID and AppRoleID. Screenshot 5
- We also put a delay node in order to be sure that V_AV_WFWORKITEM_DETAILS and T_AV_CHANGE_REQUEST_DETAILS tables are populated before the nodes gets executed but it did not help. Screenshot 6
Do you have any idea what the reason could be?
Anyone has any idea?
Did you find solution to this? I am in the same boat.
This thread includes discussions on multiple problems. What is your case again?
I have a CR where there are multiple CIs each CI has different User on it.
In the workflow I need to know which user is it because based on the user I
need to find the details and provision accordingly. But when I try checking
the user using the Change Request gives me all the users on Parent Change
Request using the changeRequest ID from Workflow.
I want to know how to find the Change Request Item # in the workflow so
that I can find the user on it and provision him accordingly based on the
user attributes he carries.
Consider configuring your workflow to group the change items per user
Retrieving data ...