AnsweredAssumed Answered

Applications - Total User Count Error

Question asked by Ece YILDIRIM on Aug 15, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 28, 2018 by Boris Lekumovich

Hello,

We've a target system whose data source can not provide UserId and Account mapping. I mean the UserId attribute is null. And its Afx connector's Create an Account capabilitiy is activated. Connector is triggered on fullfilment phase when user add a member or entitlement in Role. If the account is not found, it creates an account that name is same with UserId. Even if the verification is completed by related collector, total user count of application is not changed. It can be seen on below figure.

When checking Accounts with applying Is Orphan criteria,  below figure is obtained.

It shows that four accounts have Users. Therefore, there is an inconsistency between Total Users in General Tab and Account tab. One mutual thing between un-orphaned accounts is that they have same account collector name which is called "Local User Mapping".

In addition, i try to create an User Access Review. However, it is not created because i guess total users are seen 0. And i also try manually map users to actual orphaned accounts with using "Add Users" button but the result is same. Total users remain zero and user access review can not be created.

What are your comments and suggestions about this case?

Thanks in advance.

Outcomes