We want to upgrade out product from RSA VIA 7.0 to RSA VIA 7.0.1
For this, firstly I download the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Upgrade and Migration Guide V7.0.1 pdf file and followed the insturctions lines below:
1. Download the MigrationReports.zip file from from RSA Link at
2. Copy the zip file to the machine hosting the pre-7.0.1 RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
3. Log on to the database machine as root.
Chapter 2: Pre-Upgrade Tasks for Migrating Collectors 10
Upgrade and Migration Guide
4. Extract the zip file to a temporary directory on the system. For example, on an RSA appliance
extract to /tmp/aveksa.
5. Change the permissions on the script files to allow execution privileges. Enter
chmod 755 <filename>
where <filename> is the name of the script.
At the end of these steps, I got a set of reports named "Migration" under the Reports>Tabular Reports on UI. I examined every single report but I did not understand at all, beacuse I am expecting to get an information which tells me the differences between both products and what do I have to do before install the RSA VIA 7.0.1.
Also, when I preview a random report under the Reports>Tabular Raports> Migration Reports tab, I see there is no data after the process. Can you please help me to understand at this point?