AnsweredAssumed Answered

webservice findUserAccountMappings filtering options

Question asked by Andrew Beauchamp on Jan 10, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 12, 2017 by Razvan Dumitriu

Hello RSA Link,

I have an interesting problem not sure if anyone can help.   I'm using a webservice call findUserAccountMappings and it can return one (or more) mapping for the an account.

My command: 

Comnand:  findUserAccountMappings&format=properties&returnColumns=user_id&account_id=1975

Return:       user_id=2507,2528

As you can see there it is returning two users ids.  Two double check, I've ran the follow database query to ensure it is a valid response. 

Query the Database on the account:

select * from PV_USER_ACCOUNT_MAPPING where ACCOUNT_ID = '1975';

CREATION_DATEADC_IDUSER_IDREMOVE_STATEDELETION_DATEIS_DELETED_USERACCOUNT_IDSTATECREATED_BYDELETED_BYADD_STATECOMMENTSLAST_REVIEWED_DATE
25/MAY/161325070n1975Valid0
25/JUN/16132528006/JAN/17n1975Valid0

I only the most recent valid mapping.  This account is actively mapped to userid 2507 and was mapped to 2528 in the past.

In the database, DELETION_DATE is a null value.  

For example: 

findUserAccountMappings&format=properties&returnColumns=user_id,rem&account_id=1975&deletion_date=

findUserAccountMappings&format=properties&returnColumns=user_id,rem&account_id=1975&deletion_date=null

The above examples do not work.  

How do I filter by DELETION_DATE when there is not date?  This value is the only one available which can distinguish the two results?

For context - this command is used to reset employee passwords when the account is mapped to one user.

Outcomes