Consider the below points in sequence
- Started building java based SAP connector based on the document provided on the forum
- Uploaded ‘mySAP.jar’(customized connector),’ sapjco3.jar’,’ afx-stub-java_code_based.jar’ as part of java code based SAP connector from connector setting and saved the configuration.
- Because of some change I deleted the connector from Aveksa UI.
- Again started configuring the connector from scratch in Aveksa.
- Uploaded ‘mySAP.jar’(customized connector),’ sapjco3.jar’,’ afx-stub-java_code_based.jar’ as part of java code based SAP connector. But unable to save that.
Below is the link we reffered for work around for this issue.
As per the work arround provide we have renamed the third party jar file from sapjco3.jar to sapjco3_new.jar
After rename the connector i saved it and tried to test the connector capability but facing the below issue.
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCo initialization failed with java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: Illegal JCo archive "sapjco3_new.jar". It is not allowed to rename or repackage the original archive "sapjco3.jar
Please help me to resolve this issue.
Please help me.