Help Us Help You: Can Support Build and Send a Build-Stick?
RSA Netwitness Support no longer provides USB build-sticks. However, RSA NetWitness Support can provide the documentation and images to allow you to create your own build-sticks as needed.
Documentation and Images
- The latest Security Analytics 10.x instructions are available at 000029977 - Instructions for build sticking an RSA Security Analytics appliance using the "SA 10.4.0.2B" image
- The latest NetWitness 11.x instructions are available at RSA NetWitness Logs & Packets 11.0 Build Stick Instructions
- The latest USB and DVD ISO images must be requested from RSA NetWitness Support. Customers must open a support case to request ISO images.
- Only licensed customers with a valid support contract may request ISO images.
- The ISO files are several gigabytes in size and will be posted to an FTP site upon request. The image files cannot be posted at RSA Link as the maximum attachment size is 97.7 MB.
If you have any questions please contact Support and reference this article number.