I recently deployed Authentication Manager 8.2SP1 Patch4 via VMware. I'm trying to migrate from an older environment to the latest version. I went through the steps of requesting a test license key for Authentication manager and I'm using a 'test' migration package from my current production system which is on 7.1. I also used the migration tool to generate the package file.
To get to the latest version I took the following steps:
- Deployed Authentication Manager 8.1 OVF template
- Downloaded and applied the 8.1SP1 update
- Downloaded and applied 8.2.0 update
- Downloaded and applied 8.2 SP1 update
- Downloaded and applied 8.2 SP1 Patch 4 (current)
For the replica server, I downloaded the 8.2.1 OVA and installed 8.2.SP1 patch4 update. Both are in sync.
My question is, when I'm ready to cut over to Production, what's the process that I'll need to take?
I'm assuming I have to do the following:
- Go to to rsa.com and request a 'Production' license key for Authentication manager 8.1
- Logon to my current 7.1 environment, regenerate another migration package file, this time choosing the 'Production' option.
- From the new operations console on my Primary node, install the Production license key that I received from RSA.com
- From the new operations console on my Primary node, install the migration package from my 7.1 environment.
Will I lose any of the settings I already configured in the new environment? For instance, a new SSL certificate that's used by our internal root CA. I also can't locate the option to import from 7.1 anymore on the operations console webpage anymore.
Any help would be appreciated.