Upon the change request to remove an account, the Default AFX Manual Fulfilment Subprocess shows green and completed. But account is not removed from the target Business Source. Can you offer any guidance as to where should I start looking at this?
I suggest you add more details to your question
Asking a question is not like asking the right question
The system was upgraded a few weeks ago to 7.1.0.0152642 P02. But I believe we made this observation prior to the upgrade as well.
This scenario is not happening consistently. I'm attaching the screenshot of the request. The request is being invoked by a termination rule. The account is defined on two business sources, the AD and the APP. The AD part works fine, but APP does not. The status states that the AFX handler processed all changes. However the collector for the APP continues to identify the active user account (this request is for only one account) therefore the verification is incomplete.
A few questions:
1. You state the account is defined on 2 business sources, I assume that you mean the account is created in 2 business sources (AD and APP) and not that 1 account is shared between the 2 sources
2. Can you verify that AFX has deleted the account in APP by looking in APP?
3. Can you provide a screenshot that contains the account changes in the CR?
4. Can you provide a screenshot of the fulfilment workflow for both AD and APP?
5. Can you provide a screenshot of the termination rule
Retrieving data ...