AnsweredAssumed Answered

Review Workflow in Error state

Question asked by Jennifer Britton on Nov 27, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 12, 2018 by Jennifer Britton

Good afternoon!

One of our reviews is in an error state.  All of the items in this request are in "Open" status.  Version 6.9.1.102625 P10

It looks like the review was performed (items are selected to be maintained and revoked), but then it errored out.  (Screenshot Workflow01)

I am unable to restart the workflow; there is a banner at the bottom of the worfklow that says it's in an error state when I view it.  (Screenshot Workflow03)

Here is the error:  RSA IMG - Workflow Job: Delegation only (18680:WPDS)

Error - = InvocationTargetException caught when executing Java class. Command = '#Tue Oct 13 22:30:41 EDT 2009 Version=1 Method=evaluate JavaClass=com.aveksa.server.workflow.scripts.action.ConditionAction Parameter4=SymbolTable Parameter3=ThisJobNodeData Parameter2=ThisJobData Parameter1=ClientContext ParameterType4=OpTypeNotSpecified ParameterType3=OpTypeNotSpecified ParameterType2=OpTypeNotSpecified ParameterType1=OpTypeNotSpecified <new=statement> '; nested exception is: org.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: [com.aveksa.server.core.cr.ChangeRequest#19574] Error occurred in Statement #1 in Script ID 7:WPDS, Script Name = 'SetTrueFalseCompletionCode', Script type = 'Completion Code'. Job ID = 18680:WPDS, Process Ref = 'acm$crdelonly', Node Name = 'Reset Password'

This review is NOT from 2009, but is older from this year.  The items in this review are NOT in any subsequent reviews.

I'm not sure how to get this out of an error state aside from cancelling it, but I still need to make sure the revoke actions are performed on the review items.

My question is: If this request is cancelled, will this cancel all the items in the request, and will I be able to regenerate them from the review?  If not, what are my options to have these items go through the review process as normal?  Should I try reassigning them from the review before cancelling the current request?

I've attached some screenshots.

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

Attachments

Outcomes