AnsweredAssumed Answered

Exception while executing filter query

Question asked by Matias Siracusa on Jan 15, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2019 by Azam Muhamad

Hi,

I'm trying set up a user picker in one of my forms with the following user filter:

I have also tried setting the user filter to :

users."Unique Id" is not null

But the result is the same: I see no users in the popup window. 

If I set the user filter to something like users."Department" like "%STRING%" then the user picker behaves as expected.

I  see the following in the aveksaSever.log:

01/15/2019 11:02:31.333 ERROR (default task-7) [com.aveksa.gui.components.table.core.DefaultTableModel]
com.aveksa.server.filter.FilterException: Exception while executing filter query
    at com.aveksa.server.filter.ObjectListFilter.getCountOfFilteredObjects(ObjectListFilter.java:136)
    at com.aveksa.gui.objects.ObjectStore.getUsersCount(ObjectStore.java:2355)
    at com.aveksa.gui.components.objectPicker.single.user.UserPickerTable.getObjectCount(UserPickerTable.java:34)
    at com.aveksa.gui.components.objectPicker.single.user.FilteredUserPickerTable.getObjectCount(FilteredUserPickerTable.java:53)
    at com.aveksa.gui.components.table.core.DefaultTableModel.getNumRows(DefaultTableModel.java:60)

Caused by: com.aveksa.server.db.PersistenceException: n/a
    at com.aveksa.server.db.persistence.PersistenceServiceProvider.executeCriteriaQueryForCounts(PersistenceServiceProvider.java:2145)
    at com.aveksa.server.db.persistence.PersistenceServiceProvider.executeCriteriaQueryForCounts(PersistenceServiceProvider.java:2075)
    at com.aveksa.server.db.PersistenceManager.executeCriteriaQueryForCounts(PersistenceManager.java:337)
    at com.aveksa.server.filter.ObjectListFilter.executeCountCriteria(ObjectListFilter.java:162)
    at com.aveksa.server.filter.ObjectListFilter.getCountOfFilteredObjects(ObjectListFilter.java:133)
    ... 77 more
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not extract ResultSet
    at org.hibernate.exception.internal.SQLExceptionTypeDelegate.convert(SQLExceptionTypeDelegate.java:63)
    at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:42)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "THIS_"."Unique Id": invalid identifier

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:450)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:399)
    at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:1059)

I really need to match the Unique Id to a string, since the Unique Id is also de DN of the user in the directory. I guess I could try collecting the DN into a custom attribute and then set up the filter but I don't want to repeat information unnecessarily.

Thank you

Outcomes