In a review generated by Aveksa, if some user entitlement is revoked and signed off. Can the review owner undo the signoff.
From the Help pages of the product, it is possible but only as the "Review Owner” or a Review Monitor with Admin permissions. Also it seems you cannot undo sign-off for a revoked item if a Change Request has already been created for it, unless the request gets canceled.
Note: This feature is available only if the sign-off feature is configured for the review.
As the review owner or privileged monitor, you have the option of nullifying all sign-offs on review item updates in a review. This means the items revert back to a modifiable state and can be updated by reviewers.
This undo capability enables you to suspend final changes in a review if, for example, new information about who should have entitlements to which resources in your organization suddenly emerges that essentially invalidates the changes submitted by reviewers after they signed off on their review items.
Note: If change requests have been generated for signed off revoked items, you can only undo sign-off on those items if the change requests are canceled.
1. Access the review result for which you want to undo sign-offs as described in Access Review Results.
2. Access the assigned items that have been signed off:
o For user and account reviews, click Assigned Items and invoke the view of the items you want to update.
o For group and role reviews, click Review Details and invoke the view of the items you want to update.
3. Click the Undo Sign Off button to undo all review item sign-offs, or select the items you want to undo first and then click the icon.
The Undo Review Items window appears.
4. Accept your Apply To selection for pre-selected items, or instead select the All option if you change your mind and want to undo sign-offs for all review items. If you did not pre-select items, the latter option is selected by default. For account reviews, you can select the Apply to account entitlements option.
5. Enter comments in the Comments box that, for example, informs other review participants why you chose to undo the item sign-offs and provides other helpful information.
6. Click OK.
The sign-off is nullified, and all previously signed off items can be updated.
Retrieving data ...