AnsweredAssumed Answered

My goal is to RSA Archer use to build out all the risk management functionality with respect to the A&A use case. I want to learn about authorization boundaries...control selection and import/export functions for mass data transfer. I think the data there

Question asked by Lawrence Lateef on Jul 5, 2019

My goal is to RSA Archer use to build out all the risk management functionality with respect to the A&A use case. I want to learn about authorization boundaries...control selection and import/export functions for mass data transfer. I think the data there is control implementation detail along with assessment details. I want to learn about plans of action and milestones and risk-based decisions...when they are utilized and how. I also want to learn how the other risk-related use cases can be utilized to provide data such as vulnerabilities, configuration deficiencies and asset sources which help build a picture for residual risk in near real time. My options are; free options-e-learning, on-demand learning, and live. Please, can you direct me to where I can find the right products for what I want to learn?

Outcomes