My understanding is that:
- a license is issued/assigned/allocated to a user when a token is assigned and enabled for that user
- that user can have more than one assigned and enabled token but will only consume one license
- the number of assigned/enabled tokens can exceed the number of licenses if some users have more than one token
- the number of users with assigned/enabled tokens can not exceed the number of licenses
- Is this a correct understanding?
Second, what steps are required in order to release/free up a license? Is the license released and made available to reassign when the last token assigned to a user is unassigned?