Vivek Sharma

RSA IG&L 7.1.1 Clustering

Discussion created by Vivek Sharma on Aug 20, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 21, 2019 by Mostafa Helmy

I tried to do cluster between three RSA IG&L environments, the initial step is to undeploy the standalone aveksa.ear and aveksaWFArchitect.ear. I used the command provided in the document and I am not able undeploy the aveksa.ear. its throws some error:

oracle@vLLNGPA01:~> /home/oracle/wildfly/bin/jboss-cli.sh -c --command="undeploy aveksa.ear"
oracle@vLLNGPA01:~> /home/oracle/wildfly/bin/jboss-cli.sh –c –-command="undeploy aveksaWFArchitect.ear"
'–-command=undeploy aveksaWFArchitect.ear' is assumed to be a command(s) but the commands to execute have been specified by another argument: [–c]
oracle@vLLNGPA01:~> /home/oracle/wildfly/bin/jboss-cli.sh -c --command="deployment-info --name=aveksa.ear"
WFLYCTL0216: Management resource '[("deployment" => "aveksa.ear")]' not found
oracle@vLLNGPA01:~> /home/oracle/wildfly/bin/jboss-cli.sh –c –-command="undeploy aveksaWFArchitect.ear"
'–-command=undeploy aveksaWFArchitect.ear' is assumed to be a command(s) but the commands to execute have been specified by another argument: [–c]
oracle@vLLNGPA01:~> /home/oracle/wildfly/bin/jboss-cli.sh -c --command="deployment-info --name=aveksaWFArchitect.ear"
NAME RUNTIME-NAME PERSISTENT ENABLED STATUS
aveksaWFArchitect.ear aveksaWFArchitect.ear true true OK

Outcomes