For a client there is a request to process users before their startdate so that entitlements can be requested for them and have their user setup and ready from the day they set foot in the office.
What we are trying to do will look something like this:
- Contract is signed
- User is registered in HR with starting date in the future
- IG&L Collects the new user
- Birthrights-rules are processed and provisioned
- All accounts are disabled
- User is available for additional entitlement requests and provisioning
- On the morning of the starting day, the accounts will be enabled
Does anyone have experience in similar situations? Most of it is the usual JML-process with birthrights, but I am unable to find a way to disable and reenable accounts before the hire-date.