AnsweredAssumed Answered

Move Account Provisioining Command Node in Fulfillment Workflow

Question asked by Viktor Daskalov on Feb 28, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 26, 2020 by Ahmed Nofal
Branched from an earlier discussion

Hi,

I've seen the same topic that, I am interested in is already raised so, I would like to bring out the following scenario which is still not working for me. I am trying to move an account from 1 OU to another in AD (further I will need the same for OpenLDAP as well) whenever its being requested account deletion. This is the WF that I am using currently. The WF I use originally was the AFX default fulfillment, but I have reworked it as it has to perform some specific scenario.

For moving the account in another OU, I redirected the start to a derision node Is Account Deletion (true/false) in order not to pass trough the AFX Fullfilment Handler because the account will be deleted (I need it only moved in other OU). Right?
Then I have the following query:

select 
'CN=' || '${jobUserData_Z3ID}' ||
',OU=Tenant A,OU=Users,OU=Test,OU=Test1,DC=access,DC=example,DC=com' as OLD_DN,
'OU=Tenant B,OU=Users,OU=Test,OU=Test1,DC=access,DC=example,DC=com' as NEW_DN
from dual

I have already predefined the variable '${jobUserData_Z3ID}'  in the other sql select node. Actually the variable is the user ID itself.

Provisioning node accordingly has the variables of the sql select node:

If I execute a change request the variable values are being presented in the WF:

The request complete successfully but, if I check in AD the Account is not being moved, its still in the same OU e.g.  OU=Tenant A

AFX connector, Move an Account capability mapping, I left empty because values are being taken from the provisioning node right ? Also here should not be used AFXCUSTOM_ (as I am using it successfully for specific account attribute values population in case of an account creation only).

Does anyone have a clue what might be missed ?

Thanks.

Outcomes