Dashboards are a superb way to start interacting with users. The functionalities provided can go beyond what are considered the classic use-cases of IAM/IAG. This is one of them.
Facemasks are an effective way to slow down infection rates by providing reduced exposure of germs to the people surrounding the facemask wearer.
The more people wear facemasks, the more effective this measurement will be. By linking a positive emotion to wearing the mask people will increase the rate of actually wearing one, hence slowing down the infection rate.
This will get achieved in parts by providing a bit of gamification by providing audience to the facemask wearer and also introducing a competitive element of "department vs. department".
- Ability for each user to upload a profile picture via the dashboard & see it immediately
- See blog entry around the New Feature: User Pictures
- Users can pledge to wear a mask and provide their agreement to publish their profile picture in a gallery
- A gallery of all users' that took the pledge and their respective profile pictures
- This could also be used to drive adoption of the profile picture feature in general
- Insight how much pledges have been taken inside the company's departments
How to obtain:
We are providing the needed components and definitions free of charge to everyone that requests them via email@example.com or by replying to me via RSA Link.
Please note: We do not implement those components in your environment. This will be your responsibility. We also don't guarentee their functionality and take no responsibility regarding their performance. We strongly advice to first implement in your development environment and then follow your standard go-live procedure.
If you need help implementing, we can offer additional services.
This is not an official RSA product or service and is not supported by RSA.
We would love to see how you have implemented this dashboard, please comment below.
For suggestions please also let us know your ideas below.