AnsweredAssumed Answered

Has anyone been able to create a generic URL that will bring all users directly to a form when they click the url?

Question asked by Mike Girard on May 29, 2020
Latest reply on Jun 2, 2020 by Shlomo Katz

Has anyone been able to create a generic URL that will bring all users directly to a form when they click the url?

I am trying to create a URL Link to a global request form that can be sent to users in an email. We have SSO set up for automatic login. The challenge I am running into is the formToken part of the url looks to be specific to the logged in user. The ‘changes apply to’ settings in the form is set up so only users reporting to the requester show up in the user picker.

If I use the below URL that was set for me, it works but not for anyone else. They get request could not be handled error page.

https://hld00099.corpads.local:8443/aveksa/main?Oid=4455&ReqType=Dialog&PageID=RequestFormWizard&Action=New&includeTerminated=true&formToken=e7h4PP%7CSDxPuLyDJW1YJA6fwYyviquaIWaNcGKh4vw%7D%7D

Changes apply to:

One user with the following attributes: users."Identity Source"='AD_MFT_Account' and users."Is Deleted"=0 and users."Is Terminated"=0 and users.Supervisor='${avform.requestor.Id}'

Outcomes