AnsweredAssumed Answered

RSA Web Tier Log Files?

Question asked by Kevin Conway on Jun 2, 2020

Hi,

I am looking to resolve one issue and ran into another.  I just stood up a new RSA Web Tier Server running Linux Red Hat 7.  It shows as being connected and online in the Operations Console.  I haven't added to my  load balancer yet as I want to make sure it can authenticate independant of that.  When I go to the access the Self Service Portal from the Web using https://servername.contoso.com,  I can get to the console but when I log in I get 

Error: Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

I found this article 

000030046 - The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request when logging out of Self-Service page for RSA Authentication Manager web tier 

Looking more closely I realized I cannot see any log file named adminserver.log.   Should this log file be found in the 

/opt/RSASecurity/RSAAuthenticationManagerWebtier/logs

I ONLY see imsCluTrace.log.   Am I missing something or perhaps a permission on the directory?  I attached a screenshot of the directory where I would expect to see such a log file.

Attachments

Outcomes