We are using RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle - Version 7.1.1 product. After scanning our servers (servers allocated by RSA), several vulnerabilities were found as below. We wonder if any bundle patch file(or any other advice) to fix these vulnerabilities.
* Java JMX Agent Insecure Configuration
* SNMP Agent Default Community Name (public)
* Dell iDRAC Products Multiple Vulnerabilities (June 2018)
* Dell iDRAC Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (CVE-2020-5344)
* Apache Tomcat AJP Connector Request Injection (Ghostcat)