I am trying to import the software token licence through the RSA Security console. There is no security domain selectable. I have created 3 Security domains but i get the following error when trying to import the tokens. Find below sreenshot.
Some possibilities of problems:
1. Try different browser
2. Try top level Security Domain to see if they import there then move them to the sub-Domain
3. What version of AM are you running, look in Operations Console - Maintenance - Update & Roll Back
Older versions pre-AM 8.2 had some bugs in this area
4. Logon to Security Console with SuperAdmin who is in the Internal AM database, not from LDAP or Active Directory and try to import the tokens
5. You could open the Security Console - Reporting - Real Time Monitor - System
to see what is happening at a system level when this fails. It's like a real time System log report, which is where the errors show up. This might show errors such as;
CREATE_COMMAND_TARGET_FAILED_UNEXPECTEDLYam.rsa.command.factory.impl.RuntimeTrustFactoryImplorAdministrator not authorized to carry out attempted actionINSUFFICIENT_PRIVILEGE
You could also look in Linux logs/opt/rsa/am/server/logs/imsTrace.log*/opt/rsa/am/server/logs/AdminServer.log*
6. Open a Support case for help with this if it starts getting complex.
How to contact RSA Support
This can happen if ajax is blocked
... found out the ajax was getting blocked because of the browser security settings.
You can refer this, It provides all the required details for all browsers and ajax settings:
Try this and see....
Retrieving data ...