What is the major functionality difference between Archiver and Warehouse?
The main difference b/w archeiver and warehouse is:
1) archeiver is for logs only, it doesn't supports packets.
2) it carries meta keys and indexes
3) in this you can add workbench feature with it
4) can run report thru archeiver
5) it's also a type of storage like warehouse
1) warehouse supports both packets and logs
2) it doesn't carries any thing, it only contains raw data value
3) can query on SAW for reporting
4) saw nodes should be minimum 3.
Above mentioned points are the major differences b/w the above two for more info visit sadocs.emc.com
Sent by LG G3
Date:Thu, 10 Sep, 2015 at 19:53
Subject:[RSA Security Analytics] - Difference between Archiver and warehouse?
Difference between Archiver and warehouse?
created by shanthi in RSA Security Analytics - View the full discussion
Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on ECN Start a new discussion in RSA Security Analytics by email or at ECN Following RSA Security Analytics in these streams: Inbox
Also I need to add an important point to Deepanshu's listing.
Archiver has can check for the integrity of the logs using Hashing technology(Ex: MD5, SHA256 etc) whereas it is missing in Warehouse.
Thanks Deepanshu and Ajay .
Retrieving data ...