The RSA Security Analytics Summit (formerly RSA NetWitness User Conference) will take place September 10-11, 2013 at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center in Alexandria, Virginia—just outside Washington, D.C. This is the event that will provide the in-depth security analytics information and resources you need to advance your security knowledge and career. There will also be content covering the migration from RSA enVision to RSA Security Analytics.
Highlights of the two-day agenda will include:
- Networking with over 500 security professionals
- Keynote by Nate Silver, statistician, predictor, and author of “The Signal and the Noise”
- SOC strategy and security analytics technical deep dive sessions
- Customer led presentations on SOC war stories
- Sessions on implementation, new features, best practices and migration strategies led by
the product managers and engineers who built RSA Security Analytics