Hey NetWitness Users,
I've assembled a short video outlining the process and methods used to create a custom Dashboard for your NetWitness environment. This is a quick video that outlines only a few of the Dashlets available to users. Be on the look out for another video coming soon that goes into greater detail about each Dashlet and their various uses!
- What are Dashboards?
- Create Custom Dashboards
- Dashboard Selection List
- Add Dashlets
- Configure Dashlets
- Best Practices
What are Dashboards?
- A Dashboard is a group of Dashlets that give you the ability to see, in one place, key snapshots of various modules that you consider important. The NetWitness Unified Module has a Dashboard. You can compose Dashboards to glean high-level information and metrics that portray the overall picture of a NetWitness Deployment, displaying only the information that is most relevant to day-to-day operations.
- You can create custom Dashboards to serve a particular purpose; for example, to represent a specific geographical or functional area of the network. Each custom Dashboard is appended to the Dashboard Selection List.
- Once custom Dashboards are created you can:
- Switch between Dashboards by selecting an option from the Dashboard Selection List
- Delete any custom Dashboard
- Import or export a Dashboard
Thanks for watching, I hope this was found useful to some of you! As always, feel free to post any questions or suggestions.