Save the date! The next session is going to be held on April 24, 2020 starting at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada). Click the registration link below to pre-register for the session (powered by Zoom webinar services; a Zoom account is NOT required to join the session).
Some of the areas that will be discussed in this webinar include:
• Reviewing security practices for positively identifying legitimate end users
• Common mistakes and problems experienced by first-time RSA SecurID users
• Setting up self-service for end users
• Activating an RSA Authentication Manager Business Continuity Option license
• Using activity and event logs to diagnose and troubleshoot typical end-user problems
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to interact with our instructors, so you gain more benefit from your RSA University On Demand classroom experience.