Excited?! Me too. Let's dive in.
Finally, the script execution job runs as its own job type within the system. Making use of the Job Engine filters, you could then direct this job to only execute on a specific server in your environment, and that server could contain whatever isolation and/or additional security measures your company feels is necessary to support execution of the job.
If none of these safeguards are up to snuff, please tell us about it so we can decide how best to update the feature to get it there! If desired, the transporter type can be disabled altogether on the Data Feed Settings tab of the instance settings.
- Push Archer data to an external system or systems, return nothing and exit
- Pull data from multiple external systems all at once, aggregate together and return final data set to Archer
- Both pull and push data to and from Archer and external systems in one process
- Interact with several external systems to move data from ExtSys1 to ExtSys2, but not involve Archer, return nothing and exit
- Create data feed "middle-ware" that provides a timer-based (feed frequency) integration with an external system, such an EMNS tool
I hope you are as excited about this feature as I am, and additionally hope you'll join us on the upcoming Free Friday Tech Huddle sessions to see this, and other, features in action, as well as stay tuned to the blog for more updates on these exciting features of RSA Archer Platform 6.4!
Happy Archering, everyone!
UPDATE: The slides from the Free Friday Tech Huddle where this was covered are available here: FFTH - May 4, 2018 - Integration Improvements
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.