Calculated fields typically update only when a record changes, but application owners and system administrators can force a recalculation of all calculated fields in a record using the Recalculate icon.
The Recalculate icon displays in the following records:
- A record that is in View mode.
- A cross-reference record that is opened in View mode from another record.
- A sub-form record that is opened in View mode from another record.
Restrictions for recalculating content:
- You must have Update record permissions to perform a recalculation.
- You must be either the sub-form owner or an administrator to force a recalculation within a sub-form record that is in View mode.
- You must be either the cross-reference application owner or an administrator to force a recalculation within a cross-reference record that is in View mode.
- You cannot force a recalculation on archived records.
- When a recalculation is performed, RSA Archer performs the recalculation on the open record, but not on any cross-reference or sub-form fields within the record.
Force the recalculation of a record
- View an existing record.
- Click .
Note: As a result of the save, no notification, generating findings, workflow, or publishing events occur during the recalculation.
RSA Archer 6.4 SP1