CAS - More User Management Stuff
We have just rolled this out and these are some wish list items
- The option to start the registration of a soft token for a user and have it text/email them the QR/Manual Registration information would be very helpful for our less technically inclined users.
- Perhaps an "invite user" button that sends their email address a link to "My Page" with some basic steps/information. (Lastpass has this)
- Being able to display a list of users or search/filter for users based on various information (currently we have to lookup their email address because our email addresses don't match our usernames). I also have to generate a report and export it just to get a list of who hasn't setup an authenticator.
- On the user's information/details page. The ability to add more user information, such as Job Title/Mobile phone number etc. (attributes that are synchronized over from Active Directory). Also show the "last logon" date/time and what method. Also last failure/method.
- Ability to schedule AD synchronizations in the event of username/email changes.
- In Custom Policies it would be nice to have the option to not rely on an Assurance level, and instead just let you manully pick the authentication methods. Or provide the option to have many different Assurance levels and the option to not automatically allow higher.
- When the status shows "Changes Pending" - have the ability to see what changes.
We do like the new product very much 😊
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Hi Jackie, Thanks for submitting this feedback. Very helpful! I'm a User Experience Researcher at RSA. We are currently doing some customer interviews on a topic very related to your post.. I sent you a DM with more info in case you are interested in participating.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.