Follow the instructions below to reset your RSA Community password using the Forgot Password
- Navigate to the RSA Community home page (https://community.rsa.com) and click on the Register Now button.
- On the Registration Portal, click on the Forgot your password? hyperlink next to the Email field.
- Type in the email address associated with your account and click on the CONTINUE button.
- You will then be presented with a confirmation message instructing you to check your email.
- Locate the email (which will be from SelfServiceRSA@rsa.com and will have "RSA Forgotten Password" as the subject) and copy the temporary password.
- Return to the RSA Community home page and click on the Log In button. (Shown in Step 1)
- Log in using the temporary password.
- You will then be prompted to create a new password, after which you will be logged in successfully to the RSA Community.
If you experience any issues with these steps, please contact RSA Customer Support at email@example.com