Accessing RSA Education Virtual Labs
The below video is a walk-through of the steps needed to access your virtual lab environment in addition to accessing your supplementary materials as well.
- Check your connectivity with the virtual lab environment. 0:50 - 1:08
- Requesting a lab environment. 1:09 - 2:23
- Accessing your lab environment. 2:24 - 2:42
- Cloudshare Interface walkthrough & Accessing materials. 2:43 - 5:21
Links Related to the Video:
- Cloudshare Connectivity Test
- Case Portal
- SABA (External Users)
- SABA (Internal Users)
- SecurID Courses
- SecurID Governance & Lifecycle Courses
Once provisioned, your RSA Education’s Lab environment is provided to you for the following durations:
- 10 hours of overall practice time over 14 days for On-Demand Lab
- 20 hours of overall practice time over 30 days for On-Demand Classroom
- 20 hours of overall practice time over 14 days for Self-Guided Exploration Lab
**Please make sure to suspend the environment if it is not being used to avoid unnecessary consumption from the granted run time.
For OnDemand Labs and Self-Guided Labs, Cloudshare will auto-suspend the virtual machines within each environment after 30 minutes of inactivity, Once you re-login into your labs they will auto-resume.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.