Accessing RSA Education Virtual Labs
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
The below video is a walk-through of the steps needed to access your virtual lab environment in addition to accessing your supplementary materials as well.
- Check your connectivity with the virtual lab environment. 0:50 - 1:08
- Requesting a lab environment. 1:09 - 2:23
- Accessing your lab environment. 2:24 - 2:42
- Cloudshare Interface walkthrough & Accessing materials. 2:43 - 5:21
Links Related to the Video:
- Cloudshare Connectivity Test
- Case Portal
- SABA (Customers)
- SABA (Internal Users)
Once provisioned, your RSA Education’s Lab environment is provided to you for 20 hours of overall practice time over 30 days for Self-paced Course once per order number
Cloudshare will auto-suspend the virtual machines within each environment after 30 minutes of inactivity, Once you re-login into your labs they will auto-resume
**Please make sure to suspend the environment if it is not being used to avoid unnecessary consumption from the granted run time.
If you have any problems accessing your Virtual Lab environment or if you have any inquiries, please Contact Us or submit a case through Here
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.