MohammedAnwar
Occasional Contributor Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor
0 0 2,502

RSA Team, 

Below is a quick step-by-step guide for Accessing and Using Saba:

Saba Features for Managers

Introduction:

This system keeps track of the status of all learning and development activities assigned to you or that you select.

The Home page is your starting point. Home includes important access points: Completed Courses -My plan-Browse Catalog-Contact ES Team.

The Navigator displays the Saba options that are available to you. From it you can access ME TAB (To access your plan & completed learning& Order History). If you are a people leader, MYTEAM will list people in your reporting tree.

Home Page-Internals.png

Go to top ⬆

Login into Saba platform Using SSO:

1- use this link  to access the internal SABA site (or any of the internal links for individual courses)

2- Click on "Use another account"

MohammedAnwar_1-1638462507256.png
3- Sign In using your SecurID domain (@securid.com) email
MohammedAnwar_0-1638462324007.png
4-  Enter your password
MohammedAnwar_2-1638462653598.png
5- Authenticate using your token (Note: you might be asked to use your old RSA token)

JorgeMares_4-1638214461478.png

6- You will then be redirected to the RSA SABA site

Home Page-Internals.png

Go to top ⬆

Register for an Instructor-Led/Virtual Class/self-paced Classes

Please note the following before registering for / enrolling in non-free trainings:

• Manager approval is required before a learner can register for Training
  • You will not be charged directly, However, your cost center will be charged by 50% of the original price of the course.

1- Click Browse and select Learning Catalog

1.png

2- Check any of the Instructor-Led/Virtual classroom/self-paced boxes and click Apply. Alternatively, you can also search by the course title in the search bar, or you can browse through the catalog.

2.png

3- Once you have selected the desired class, 

• For Self-paced click Launch 
3.png
  • For Virtual Classroom and Instructor-Led Training Click Enroll
4.png

You will receive a confirmation message similar to the below:

5.png

Go to top ⬆

Register for a Curriculum

Some of the NPR training are in curriculum format which is a collection of self-paced courses

1- From the filter pane you can mark curriculum then click Apply, Alternatively you can search for the training in the search bar, or browse our catalog

1.png

2- Select the training you desire and then Click Register, and you will be presented with the below image

2.png

Click Complete Registration,  and then close the confirmation message, The training will be added to your Plan 

3.png

Go to top ⬆

Drop a Class

1- from the upper left corner open the Menu and select Me, then Order History

Screenshot_1.png

2.png

2- Navigate to the class you want to drop and then click Drop

3.png

Go to top ⬆

Review Upcoming and Completed classes

1- from the upper left corner open the Menu and select Me, then select Plan,  this will show you the current and completed training you are registered for

1.png

2- Under the Plan tab, Click on Calendar on the right top corner, The Calendar page will be opened, and you will see the upcoming classes you registered for showing in your calendar

2.png

3.png

You can also view the Catalog Calendar, by selecting the Catalog Calendar radio button on the top left

Go to top ⬆

How to print / export the certificate of completion

Under Completed Learning, you will see the course status as Successful, Action Click PRINT CERTIFICATE or use Export Certificate from the drop-down Menu

Screenshot_1.png

2..png

3.png

Go to top ⬆

My Team Dashboard

1- From the upper left corner open the Menu and select My Team

1.png

2- You will be directed to My Team Dashboard which shows you your direct reports, you can click on the Go to link under any team member to view their Plan, Profile, Completed Learning, or Order history 

2.png

Go to top ⬆

Assign/Register Team Members for Training

1- from My Team Dashboard on the right side, under the Team Actions menu, click on Assign Learning, Alternatively, you can assign training directly from a course by clicking Enroll for Team

1.png

2- Search the Catalog and Select one or more Catalog items

2.png

3- Select the desired team member(s) by clicking on the plus icon then clicking Register, and you will receive a confirmation message afterward.

3.png

Go to top ⬆

Running Analytics Reports

1- Go to the Primary Navigation > My Team > Analytics

1.png

2- Click All to get all available reports

2.png

3- Search for "securid" to view SecurID dedicated reports, then click the report of your choice

3.png

Example: SecurID - NPR Completion Status

• The report is designed to show you who of your direct reports have started/registered for the training
  • Team members who completed the training will be showing GreenIn progress/Incomplete will show in Orange, not registered will show in Red
4.png

• You can add or remove training items to the report by clicking on Filters > click on the search box for Course Title > type in the course title you want or click the X to remove > Click Run

5.png

Go to top ⬆

Frequently Asked Questions

Which browsers are recommended for virtual or on-Demand classrooms?

• Internet Explorer
  • Google Chrome
  • If one of the above does not work, we recommend clearing your browsing history and/or trying the other browser.

What if the class I want to attend is not available?

Please send a request to edcation@securid.com

Can I register for training without creating an Education account?

No, you must have a valid Education account in order to access RSA training.

Are any approvals needed before registering for non-free Trainings?

Yes, the Manager's approval is required before a learner can register for a non-free Training

As an RSA Employee, will I be charged for non-free Trainings?

You will not be charged directly, however, your cost center will be charged by 50% of the original price of the course.

How do I access my Lab?

Please contact us to have your lab provisioned. Provide the following information: course/lab title, order #, email address, your region (Americas, EMEA, APAC).

Contact Support

Contact RSA Education Services

The estimated response time is 1 - 2 business days.

Go to top ⬆

Thank you!

RSA Education Team