Note: My Devices Portal cannot integrate with RSA SecurID Access using RSA SecurID or RADIUS external identity sources. See known issues section of this guide for more information.
1. Login to Cisco ISE Administrative Console, browse to Work Centers > BYOD > Portals & Components > My Devices Portals and click to configure your My Devices Portal.
2. Click to expand the Portal Settings menu.
3. Select your RSA SecurID Access SAML Id Provider or Identity Source Sequence from the Authentication method drop-down menu and click Save.
If you integrated using Relying Party or SAML SSO Agent, you can now download the metadata file from the Cisco ISE.
4. Browse to Administration > Identity Management > External Identity Sources > SAML Id Providers, open the Service Provider Info tab for your SAML Identity Provider and click to Export Service Provider Info.
5. Return to the RSA Cloud Administration Console, import the ISE SP metadata file into the configuration you started to fill the ACS URL and SP Entity ID fields and publish the changes.
Configuration is complete.
Head back to the main page for more certification related information.