This section contains instructions on how to integrate CiscoFTD with RSA Cloud Authentication Service using RADIUS.
To configure RADIUS for Cloud Authentication Service for use with a RADIUS client, you must first configure a RADIUS client in the RSA SecurID Access Console.
Logon to the RSA Cloud Administrative Console and browse to Authentication Clients > RADIUS > Add RADIUS Client and enter the Name, IP Address and Shared Secret.
Follow the steps in this section to configure Cisco FTD as a RADIUS client to RSA Cloud Authentication Service.
1. Logon to Cisco Firepower Management Center and browse to Objects > Object Management > RADIUS Server Group and click Add RADIUS Server Group.
2. Enter a Name for the server group and click + to add a RADIUS server.
3. Configure the RADIUS server settings and click Save.
4. (Optional) click + to add RADIUS servers for any RSA Authentication Manager replica servers.
5. Click to Save the RADIUS Server Group.
Next Step: Proceed to the Use Case Configuration Summary section for information on how to apply the RADIUS configuration to your use case.