Thanks for joining another great RSA IGL Webinar.
Hugh thanks to Rahul Gupta and Renjith Pishardy for their Deep Dives, with support from Sean Miller! Also to our partner Securience and Mike Sims for his demo on their blueprint.
** Key Links**
- Deep Dive: https://community.rsa.com/community/products/governance-and-lifecycle/blog/2020/02/12/new-feature-generic-rest-collectors
- Deep Dive: https://community.rsa.com/community/products/governance-and-lifecycle/blog/2020/02/12/new-feature-improved-business-experience
- Securience Access anywhere:
** #7 - Webinar Playback Video *
**Poll Results **
Thanks to all those who voted in the poll.
** Previous Webinars **
- July 2019, https://community.rsa.com/community/products/governance-and-lifecycle/client-partner-community/blog/2019/08/01/rsa-identity-governance-lifecycle-tech-huddle-1-july-19-recording-and-presentation
- Aug 2019, https://community.rsa.com/community/products/governance-and-lifecycle/client-partner-community/blog/2019/09/12/rsa-identity-governance-lifecycle-tech-huddle-2-aug-19-recording-and-presentation
- Sept 2019, https://community.rsa.com/community/products/governance-and-lifecycle/client-partner-community/blog/2019/10/03/rsa-identity-governance-lifecycle-tech-huddle-3-sept19-recording-and-presentation
- Oct 2019, https://community.rsa.com/community/products/governance-and-lifecycle/client-partner-community/blog/2019/10/31/rsa-identity-governance-lifecycle-huddle-4-nov-recording-and-presentation
- Dec 2019: https://community.rsa.com/community/products/governance-and-lifecycle/client-partner-community/blog/2019/12/05/rsa-identity-governance-lifecycle-huddle-5-novdec-recording-and-presentation
- Jan 2020: https://community.rsa.com/community/products/governance-and-lifecycle/client-partner-community/blog/2020/01/29/rsa-identity-governance-lifecycle-huddle-6-jan-2020-recording-and-presentation
- Feb 2020: https://community.rsa.com/community/products/governance-and-lifecycle/client-partner-community/blog/2020/03/05/rsa-identity-governance-lifecycle-huddle-7-feb-2020-recording-and-presentation
** Next Webinar **
- Date: Wed 29th April, 2020
- Register today: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Webinar - April 29th 2020
How about approval routed 2 approvers because of configuration, if one of them approves it, how do you take it out from other queue? @Securience App?
|You can add new approvals or update existing ones. So simply put an update call after the approval node. This will update the approval for all approvers|
So reports would show aveksaadmin did the approval?
|Yes correct, for the moment there is no way to impersonate in RSA so reports would have to adjusted to bring in another attribute (such as notes) to match up the actual approver.|
Does the app show descriptions/notes entered when creating a request?
|Anything can be configured to be shared with the app. Simply append to the description of the approval request|
Can the RSA logo on the Securience approval screen be re-branded to our company logo?
|Yes this is tenant specific, so customer branding can be used here|
Why build something in the workflow and not use the getApprovals webservice call from RSA?
|It’s a toss up between having the action sent in real-time (workflow) and something poling the RSA server looking for new approvals. In theory you could do either. However, I believe the get approval only responds with your approvals (and not all).|
- blog post
- Identity G&L
- Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- igl event
- igl huddle
- igl webinar
- Product Blog
- Product Blog Post
- RSA Identity
- RSA Identity G&L
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- RSA IGL
- rsa igl webinar
- tech huddle
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.