RSA IGL Version: V 7.2.x
Product Area: Charts, Single Series (Applied to Home/User Summary Dashboard)
Time to apply: ~30 minutes
This chart provides key information how many users do/don't have asupervisor listed
The goal of this chart is to understand if there is an issue you need to resolve, with users who don't have any supervisor
The chart can be used by admin's to understand their identity collectors and the risk of users who don't have a supervisor.
Other useful links
Example Image (Click to enlarge)
- This chart/report/dashboard is supplied "as is" - any modification of this item is done at your own risk.
- If you have issues applying this chart/report/dashboard, please comment below for help, DO NOT contact the RSA Support team.
- If you would like more assistance with this chart/report/dashboard or for help in creating other chart/report/dashboards, then RSA Professional Services (RSA PS) is available to help.
- Please contact your RSA Account Manager or local RSA Sales Rep or reply below for further assistance.
This chart displays the total number of users who do or do not have a supervisor listed.
It will ignore the "AveksaAdmin" user (ID = 0) and users who are "leavers" (is_terminated = false)
First test this in your query tool (SQLDeveloper, Toad etc..)
count(*) as Total
Case When supervisor_id is null then 'No Supervisor' else 'Supervisor' end as SupervisorStatus
from avuser.pv_users where id <> 0 and is_terminated = 'False'
Group by SupervisorStatus)
Example of the results:
- Log into RSA IGL as a user who can create charts. In my example, im using AveksaAdmin
- Go to "Reports" / "Charts"
- Select "+ Create Chart" button
- Under the "General Tab" add the following details:
- Name: User Summary - users with no supervisor
- Description: From RSA IGL Link Community. This chart provides information on users with/without a supervisor.
- Type = Single Series Chart
- Under the "Query" Tab, copy the SQL from above
- Press the "Preview" button, you should see some results, as per the example image below.
If you get an error at this stage, please test your SQL in a Query tool, like "SQL Developer" or "SQL Squirrel" to ensure it works first.
If it still doesn't work, please share your SQL and a screen shot of the issue below. DO NOT contact RSA Support
- Under the "Columns" Tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below.
- Under the "Display Attributes" tab, you should select "Doughnut 2D". Please also apply these settings, however you can update the wording with what is best for you.
- Under "Title and Axis Names"
- Caption: Users with no supervisor
- Sub Caption: Recommendation: Update users with no supervisor
- Under "Functional attributes"
- Select "Animation" = ticked
- Select "Show Labels" = ticked
There are MANY other "display attributes" you can play with on this screen, so please update and make changes as you see fit.
Please login, then "Like" and "Actions/Follow" this page (Top Right), so as to receive updates and be notified if we modify/change items found here, in future.