This section contains instructions on how to integrate RSA SecurID Access with Teem using Relying Party. Relying party uses SAML 2.0 to integrate RSA SecurID Access as a SAML Identity Provider (IdP) to Teem SAML Service Provider (SP).
RSA Cloud Authentication Service
Follow the steps in this section to configure RSA Cloud Authentication Service as a Relying Party SAML IdP to Teem .
1. Logon to the RSA Cloud Administrative Console and browse to Authentication Clients > Relying Parties and click Add a Relying Party.
2. Browse to Authentication Clients > Relying Parties and click Add a Relying Party.
3. Click the Add a Relying Party button on the My Relying Parties page.
4. From the Relying Party Catalog select the +Add button for Service Provider SAML.
5. Enter a name for the Service Provider in the Name field on the Basic Information page.
6. Click the Next Step button.
7. On the Authentication page, select RSA SecurID Access manages all authentication.
8. From the Primary Authentication Method pulldown, select your desired login method either Password or SecurID.
9. From the Access Policy pulldown select a policy that was previously configured.