In addition to our On-Demand/Self-Paced courses and labs, as well as our open-enrollment, instructor-led training courses found on our main calendar, Archer Academy is also happy to offer dedicated private training for your group or organization.
Our private classes of up to 10 students allow you to work as a team through the standard course materials, focusing the group discussion on topics that relate directly to your own organization. We have found that courses held in this manner often turn into something of a team-retreat-style event, where valuable ideas fly and are captured for later implementation.
Any of our instructor-led classes can be held in this way:
- Archer New User Experience
- Developing Archer Power Users & Business Analysts (often referred to as a Use Case Workshop when held privately)
- Archer Admin I
- Archer Admin II
- Archer Advanced Workflow - Beyond the Basics
- Archer Infrastructure Admin
- Archer Assessment and Authorization for Public Sector
For more information, contact your account rep or send us a request through our web form here: