This section contains instructions on how to integrate WALLIXBastion with RSA Cloud Authentication Service using RADIUS.
RSA Cloud Authentication Service
To configure RADIUS for Cloud Authentication Service for use with a RADIUS client, you must first configure a RADIUS client in the RSA SecurID Access Console.
Logon to the RSA Cloud Administrative Console and browse to Authentication Clients > RADIUS > Add RADIUS Client and enter the Name, IP Address and Shared Secret.
Follow the steps in this section to configure WALLIX Bastion as a RADIUS client to RSA Cloud Authentication Service.
1. Sign in to Wallix Bastion Administrative user interface and browse to Configuration > External Authentication and click to add a new RADIUS server.
2. Configure the RADIUS server settings and click Apply.
- Authentication Name: Enter a descriptive name for the RSA Identity Router.
- Server: Enter the hostname or IP address of the RSA Identity Router.
- Port: Enter 1812.
- Secret: Enter the RADIUS shared secret to match as specified in the RSA Cloud Administration Console.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 for replica RSA Identity Routers.
Next Step: Proceed to the Use Case section for information on how to apply the RADIUS configuration to the use case.