This section contains instructions on how to integrate WALLIX Bastion with RSA Authentication Manager using RADIUS.
RSA Authentication Manager
To configure your RSA Authentication Manager for use with a RADIUS Agent, you must configure a RADIUS client and a corresponding agent host record in the Authentication Manager Security Console.
The relationship of agent host record to RADIUS client in the Authentication Manager can 1 to 1, 1 to many or 1 to all (global).
RSA Authentication Manager listens on ports UDP 1645 and UDP 1812.
Follow the steps in this section to configure WALLIX Bastion as a RADIUS client to RSA Authentication Manager.
1. Sign in to Wallix Bastion Administrative user interface and browse to Configuration > External Authentication and click to add a new RADIUS server.
2. Configure the RADIUS server settings and click Apply.
- Authentication Name: Enter a descriptive name for the RSA Authentication Manager.
- Server: Enter the hostname or IP address of the primary RSA Authentication Manager server.
- Port: Enter 1812 or 1645.
- Secret: Enter the RADIUS shared secret to match as specified in the RSA AM Security Console.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 for AM replica servers.
Next Step: Proceed to the Use Case section for information on how to apply the RADIUS configuration to the use case.