This section describes how to integrate RSA SecurID Access with Britive using Relying Party. Relying party uses SAML 2.0 to integrate RSA SecurID Access as a SAML Identity Provider (IdP) to Britive SAML Service Provider (SP).
Configure RSA Cloud Authentication Service
Perform these steps to configure RSA Cloud Authentication Service as a relying party SAML IdP to Britive .
1. Sign into the RSA Cloud Administration Console and browse to Authentication Clients > Relying Parties and click Add a Relying Party.
2. From the Relying Party Catalog, select the +Add button for Service Provider SAML.
3. In the Basic Information section, enter a name and click Next Step.
4. In the Authentication section, do the following:
- Under Authentication Details, select RSA SecurID Access manages all authentication.
- Select appropriate primary and additional authentication methods.
- Click Next Step.
- Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL: Enter the Assertion Consumer URL obtained from Step 3(a) of Britive configuration.
- Service Provider Entity ID: Enter the Audience/Entity ID value obtained from Step 3(b) of Britive configuration.
6. Click Show Advanced Configuration.
7. Under User Identity, in the NameID section, select the following parameters:
- Identifier Type: Email Address
- Property: mail
8. In the Attribute Extension section, click +Add. Then do the following:
- Attribute Name: Type email
- Attribute Source: Select Identity Source from the drop-down list
- Property: Select mail from the drop-down list
9. Then click Save and Finish.
10. On the My Relying Parties page, click on the drop down icon beside the Edit button of the relying party configured above and click View or Download IdP Metadata.
11. On the View or Download Identity Provider Metadata page, click on Download Metadata File. The file is downloaded with the name IdPMetadata.xml. Once the file is downloaded, click the Cancel button to return to My Relying Parties page. This file needs to be uploaded in Step 4 of Britive configuration.
11. Click the Publish Changes button in the top left corner of the page, and wait for the operation to complete.
Perform these steps to integrate Britive with RSA SecurID Access as a Relying Party SAML SP.
1. Login to Britive application with administrator privileges and navigate to Admin > User Administration > Identity Providers > Add Identity Provider.
2. Enter a suitable name and a description. Then click Add Identity Provider.
- Copy the Assertion Consumer URL. This URL needs to be entered in Step 5(a) of RSA Cloud Authentication Service configuration.
- Copy the Audience/Entity ID. This value needs to be entered in Step 5(b) of RSA Cloud Authentication Service configuration.
4. Under SSO configuration, click on Upload SAML Metadata then browse and upload the "IdPMetadata.xml" file downloaded in Step 11 of RSA Cloud Authentication Service configuration.
Configuration is complete.
Return to the main page for more certification related information.