This document provides information on how to engage the RSA Customer Support team for assistance.
Case Management Portal
The easiest method for contacting RSA Customer Support is to create a support case online using the Case Management portal on RSA Link
- Click on the My Cases option in the main menu on RSA Link or navigate directly to https://community.rsa.com/cases.
- Click on the Create Case tab in the Case Management portal.
- Select the type of case you wish to open and then click Continue.
- Fill out your contact information and select your preferred method of communication.
- Indicate whether your issue is affecting a production system, select your RSA product, and select a topic for the case.These options will be different depending on the type of case you selected in Step 3.The screenshot above is an example of an RSA Link Inquiries case, whereas the screenshot below is an example of a Technical Support case.
- Enter a Subject for the case, at which time you will be provided with suggested knowledge base articles that may address the issue or question.
- Provide a description of the issue and a brief explanation of how it is impacting your business.
- Optionally upload up to three attachments that pertain to the case, such as logs, images, etc.
- Select a severity for the support case. Hovering over the severity levels will display a brief description.
- Click Submit to submit the support case to the appropriate team.
For non-urgent questions and issues, users can start a thread on the various product communities throughout RSA Link, which are monitored by RSA employees (including Technical Support Engineers, Product Managers, and more), partners, and other RSA customers. You can also ask questions about RSA Link on the RSA Customer Support community.
More information about participating in the RSA Link communities can be found in the RSA Link Frequently Asked Questions.
The RSA Customer Support team can be contacted by customers and partners with active maintenance contracts using the numbers below.
|USA||800 995 5095|
|Brazil||0800 891 1997|
|Chile||1230 020 3952|
|Colombia||01800 9 154655|
|UK||00800 772 49000|
+44 1344 781100
+44 1344 781312 (fax)
|Austria||0800 291 234|
|Belgium||0800 7 5216|
|Denmark||00800 772 49000|
|Finland||00800 772 49000|
|France||00800 772 49000|
|Germany||00800 772 49000|
|Holland||00800 772 49000|
|Norway||00800 772 49000|
|Spain||00800 772 49000|
|Sweden||00800 772 49000|
|Switzerland||00800 772 49000|
|Australia||0011 800 7221-7221|
+61 2 8873 5100
|China||800-810-3777 (In China)|
400-670-0009 (from a mobile phone)
|Hong Kong||+800 7221-7221|
|India||Dial 000117 (AT&T gateway) wait for prompt|
then dial 800 782 4362 and follow prompts
0120-813-261 (In Japan)
+81 3 6830 3261 (Outside of Japan)
|Malaysia||1 800 882 853|
|New Zealand||00 800 7221-7221|
|South Korea||+800 7221-7221|
|Singapore||+800 852 3538|
+65 6415 5091
|Philippines||00 800 7221-7221|
|Taiwan||00 800 7221-7221|
|Thailand||001 800 7221-7221|
‘+’ = IDD prefix code. Some countries have multiple IDDs, with each one used by a different long-distance carrier.
For non-critical RSA Link or myRSA access issues, a web form is available to engage the RSA Customer Support team, which is documented in the steps below.
- Navigate to https://community.rsa.com/contact in your browser.
- Enter your contact information and preferred method of communication.
- Select the reason you are contacting RSA Customer Support using the Request For drop down.
- Indicate which RSA product to which the issue relates, your username, and/or a license serial number if applicable.
- Provide a Subject and Description for the issue in the indicated fields.
- If applicable, upload any attachments relating to the issue and provide a description when needed.
- Click on the box labeled I'm not a robot and then click Continue.
- Click on the Submit Case button to submit the information to the RSA Customer Support team, who will contact you within 48 business hours.