The dashboard displays the deployment setup status, publishing status of configuration changes, the validity of domain certificates, component status, number of protected resources, and a graph of identity router activity.
Deployment Setup and Configuration Status
After you decide which resources you want to protect and select the appropriate setup path, the dashboard guides you through the first-time setup process and displays the required components for those resources. Select one setup path. You can choose to protect:
- Applications. Web applications using the SSO Agent on the identity route
- Relying parties. Web applications protected by the Cloud Authentication Service. These can be individual web applications or third-party SSO service.
- RADIUS clients. Configure authentication for RADIUS clients such as VPNs.
After initial setup, you can return to the dashboard page to configure additional services at any time. In the Protected Resources section, click a resource to view the components you need to configure.
The Activity Graph shows the number of active user sessions on the identity routers in your deployment over time. Using the drop-down list at the top of the graph, you can customize the graph to display data for one identity router, or the combined total for all identity routers. Use this information to track periods of peak usage and determine off-peak hours during which to plan maintenance.
Use the Publish Status to determine if there are pending configuration changes to be published, or if another administrator recently published changes to the identity routers and the Cloud Authentication Service. This section displays the following:
- Date and time that configuration changes were last published.
- Status message indicating whether all configuration settings in the Cloud Administration Console are synchronized (published) to the identity routers and Cloud Authentication Service.
You can monitor the status of the domain certificates in your deployment, and plan for renewal of expiring certificates. This section displays the following:
- Date each certificate became valid.
- Expiration date for each certificate.
- Remaining time until each certificate expires.
System Status - Identity Routers
The dashboard displays the status of all identity routers in your deployment.
|Green||Registered and Active|
|Red||Registered and Distressed (not connected to the Cloud Authentication Service)|
|White||Disabled or not registered|
The dashboard indicates whether identity sources are configured.
System Status - SMS/Voice Tokencodes
If your deployment has enabled SMS Tokencodes or Voice Tokencodes, the dashboard displays the total number of tokencodes sent for both authentication methods in one calendar month. The total includes tokencodes that users might not have received for various reasons, for example, if the Cloud Authentication Service has an incorrect phone number for the user, or the user did not answer a Voice call. The number is automatically updated every month.
Note: The month is based on Coordinated Universal (UTC) time, which may differ slightly from your local time zone.
The dashboard indicates how many applications, service providers, and RADIUS clients have been added to the deployment.