|Resolution||Follow the steps below to download RSA Authentication Manager 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.2 SP1 or 8.3.|
- Log in to RSA Link and navigate to one of the RSA Authentication Manager downloads pages. (e. g., )
- Click on the green Version Upgrades button below the search bar.
- On the My Products page, click on the Upgrade link for RSA Authentication Manager, as shown here:
- Review the download information and click Continue.
- Select RSA Authentication Manager 8.3 and lower from the list and click Submit.
- Click Continue to be redirected to RSA Download Central:
- Hover over the three parallel lines and click on Product List:
- On the Current tab, click on the link for RSA Authentication Manager Version Upgrade V8.2.1. To download Authentication Manager 8.0, 8.1, or 8.2, click on the Archive tab.
- On the Files tab, click on the download(s) you need. Here, you can choose from the following, depending on your environment:
- RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 Extras (rsa-am-extras-18.104.22.168.0.zip). This file contains the RSA Authentication Manager Bulk Admin (AMBA), custom RSA integration scripts, the RSA Authentication Manager SDK developer's guide, node secret utility, RSA Authentication Manager SDK, security question samples, TAC PLUS and the web tier installation files.
- RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 Hardware Appliance (rsa-am-hardware-appliance-22.214.171.124.0.zip). Full installation of RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 running on Dell or Intel hardware.
- RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 Hyper-V Virtual Appliance (rsa-am-hyper-v-virtual-appliance-126.96.36.199.0.zip). Full installation of RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 running on a Hyper-V virtual appliance.
- RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 Update (rsa-am-update-188.8.131.52.0.zip). Update files needed to upgrade from RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 to 8.2 SP1.
- RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 VMware Virtual Appliance (rsa-am-vmware-virtual-appliance-184.108.40.206.0.zip). Full installation of RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 SP1 running on a VMware virtual appliance.
- Click Download Selected Files to begin the download(s).
- If you have downloaded RSA software before with the NetSession interface, the download will begin. If you have not download software before, you will see the following popup
- If you are able to install the NetSession Interface, click download installer.
- If your environment does not allow for the installation of a download manager such as NetSession, click the click here link and follow the steps below on downloading software without the NetSession download manager.
Using the NetSession Download Manager
- If you download NetSession, a dialog box will open, allowing you to chose where the download(s) are stored.
- Choose to save the file(s) and click OK:
Downloading RSA software without the NetSession download manager
- If your environment does not allow for the installation of a download manager such as NetSession, click the click here link.
- When prompted, click Retry.
- A screen similar to the example below will display. Click the link you see.
- This will return you to the Product Download page.
- Click Download Selected Files.
- The download(s) will begin.