|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9, 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.1
|Issue||The RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle community already contains product and security advisories, documentation, downloads, training guides and a knowledge base. This article is intended for customers who need a starting point that combines just the documentation, online help files and knowledge base, in one place. It also contains links to the Product Certification Matrix.|
A Quick Note about RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle's Product Name Evolution
From time to time, you may see references to different names for the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle product. The different names reflect the history of the product, as over time RSA's suite of identity products have evolved to better suit the ever-changing computer security environment. Previous product names include:
The documentation for the Identity Governance & Lifecycle product is separated into general product documentation and then specifically for the Connectors and Collectors and the Data Access Governance module. However, special mention needs to be made about the Administrators Guide, as it has evolved from a specific document to the online help.
For the Data Access Governance (DAG) module this is also a separate set of documentation available on the Data Access Governance product space.
|Hardware Appliance||RSA (local)||RSA||RSA |
(with RSA-provided database)
(with customer-provided database)
The following are the high-level components needed for the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle product to run.
|Operating System||SUSE Linux or Red Hat Enterprise Linux|
Note: A choice of one out of three vendors is available
|Java Development Kit|
Note: The JDK needs to match the Application Server vendor
|RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Application||The aveksa.ear file contains the following Java-based servers.|
|Database||Oracle Enterprise Edition|
Product Support Matrix
These documents advise what Product Architecture Component versions are needed to run the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle product.
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Platform Datasheet and Support Matrix (for 7.1)
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 Platform Datasheet and Support Matrix
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.1 Platform Datasheet and Support Matrix
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0(.0) Support Matrix is not available, so refer to the RSA Via L&G 7.0 Installation Guide.
- RSA Identity Management and Governance 6.9 Support Matrix is not available. Please refer to the RSA Identity Management and Governance 6.9 Installation Guide. Please see information regarding RSA Identity Management & Governance 6.9 in the Notes section below.
RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle - Supported Collectors and Connectors documents the identity sources from which RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle can collect and the endpoints to which RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle can connect when making changes to user access.