Which browsers are recommended for virtual or on-Demand classrooms?
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- If one of the above does not work, we recommend clearing your browsing history and/or trying the other browser.
How to Learn about RSA Education's different learning delivery models?
You can find the different types of learning Modalities Here
Where can I find the current schedule of RSA Education Public classes?
To View our 2023 Public Training Schedule, please Click Here
What if the class I want to attend is not available?
Please send a request to email@example.com
Creating an Education Account & Registering for Training
Can I register for training without creating an Education account?
No, you must have a valid Education account in order to access RSA training.
- Getting Started guide for RSA Employees: Click here
- Getting Started guide for RSA Customers: Click here
Can I register without creating an RSA Community account?
Yes, you can access course descriptions and schedules without logging into RSA Community.
A login to the RSA Community affords you access to customer forums and other areas of the site but it is not needed to register for classes.
Payment & Subscriptions
How do I purchase training?
- PO: If you need to go the Purchase Order/official route, you will need to work with your account manager to obtain a quote. Contact us if you need help finding your account manager.
- Credit Card: Alternatively, you can make a purchase by credit card through our new RSA Learning Management System (Saba), More information can be found Here
- Subscription: As a part of our New subscription packages (More information available here)
Please note that as of February 2023 we are no longer selling Training credits
How to redeem my already active Training Credits?
- Navigate to the RSA Education Services training portal Via This link to Sign up / Create an Account
- Send a request to RSA Education Services Team to get mapped to your training units and register to the required trainings.
What are RSA Education Learner pass and Learner pass advance Subscriptions?
These offerings provide learners with an advanced and flexible way to access all training and certification resources needed for their continuous upskilling to be able to confidently utilize and manage different RSA products.
As we always strive to provide new content to keep up with the new features of our products and the needs of our learners, our subscriptions will include courses that are designated as “Coming Soon” in our catalog, as well as any new training items that gets released during the active subscription period.
This subscription offer allows for a more convenient and cost-saving learning experience when compared to individual training purchases.
For more details, please visit This Link
How do I obtain a subscription?
For information on our available Subscription packages Purchasing and Activation Instructions please Click Here
What is a Private training?
The course content, agenda and timing can be adjusted to your specific needs, or you may choose the standard content for any course. All requests to customize a course delivery must be communicated prior to scheduling delivery dates. The minimum course delivery duration for onsite training is two days.
How to request Private training for my team?
Contact us to Request a Private Training & we will work on a customized solution that will meet your business needs.
How many students can participate in a dedicated class?
Classes are priced for up to 10 students. We can allow up to 15 students to participate as long as payment for each additional attendee is provided prior to delivery.
How do I access my Lab?
Please contact us to have your lab provisioned, and provide the following information:
- Course/lab title
- Order #
- Email address
- Your region (Americas, EMEA, APAC)
How long will the lab be available to me?
- Once provisioned, your RSA Education’s Lab environment is provided to you for 20 hours of overall practice time over 30 days for Self-paced Course once per order number
**Make sure to suspend the environment if it is not in use as that will consume from the granted run time.
If I have any questions or require guidance throughout the Lab , who can help me?
You will have the full support of our Education services Technical team. If you have any questions or require guidance throughout the Lab, kindly submit a case.
How do I register for the Certification Exam?
Our new Certification Program is now Available!
You can find all available information and updates on our Certification Page
Who can take the Certification Exams?
Any audience may take the exams: customers, partners, and employees. If you are a partner, consult with your Channel Manager to confirm certification requirements.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.