If you need further assistance, contact us
If you are an RSA Partner, please Click Here
The RSA ID Plus Certified Administrator certification validates the knowledge and administration skills required to manage the RSA Cloud Authentication Service and utilize its features and functionality.
No. of questions
- All questions in this Certified Administrator level exam are intended for IT Administrators who use RSA ID plus and are required to have Hands-On Proficiency for administration, and to demonstrate a conceptual understanding of the solution.
Exams absolutely reference our course material, so it is recommended to review the RSA ID Plus Administrator course to be able to confidently take this exam:For full and detailed descriptions of RSA ID Plus course offerings, visit This Link
The Certified Administrator RSA ID Plus exam is comprised of 4 major Domains (subject areas). Each Domain is represented by a series of questions designed to evaluate competence and knowledge of the elements relating to that domain. The following table describes the proportion of the examination that relates to each domain.
|Domain||Percentage of Examination|
|System architecture and communications||30%|
|Product features and functionality||24%|
|Operations and configurations||31%|
Exam Questions, Exam Complexity and Scoring
- The RSA ID Plus Certified Administrator exam consists of 70 questions to be completed in 90 minutes.
- Questions in this exam are considered mid-level. That means the questions require administrative knowledge about the solution and technical hands-on product training is highly recommended.
- The exam consists of multiple-choice or multiple-response type questions.
- The exam is a non-proctored.
- There is a FREE practice test that can be taken before the actual exam.
- The minimum passing score is 70%, Learner will have 2 tries to pass the exam.
- Test results are calculated automatically at the conclusion of the test through the Saba platform, and are sent by email.
- Earned Certificate will be valid for 2 years.
- Credly badge will be issued within 2 weeks of passing the exam.
- Earners will receive an email notification from Credly prompting them to accept their badge.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.